Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Monday Morning!



This painting is called Cat In the Flowers. I know I posted it before but here it is again.


This cat was bid up and won by an old friend of mine George Sava. George is an amazing artist in his own right and you should definitely check out his website - http://www.georgesava.com/ he does some really interesting things with photography and gallery canvas.


After the cat sold I got an email from someone who was outbid asking if I could do another one. I don't do duplicates of my paintings. For one thing I like that every painting is original but mostly I just cant. It seems that trying to be precise kind of cuts the flow. I am however going to try and do another in a similar style and we'll see if the bidder likes it.


I hope you all have a great start to the week!


Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment