Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Jeanne of The Candy Corn Chronicles  has given me this wonderful award!  She actually gave this to me over a week ago - sorry I have been so late in passing it on. Thank you Jeanne. I'm honored! Jeanne has the greatest stuff going on for Halloween.  Stop by and visit this very talented lady!

Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award:

Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's quite tricky to use only one word answers! Once you have filled it out be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers. Alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun!

One word answers have got to be the hardest.......
1. Where is your cell phone? Hmmm?
2. Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Funny

4. Your father? Hmmmm?
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? Hmmmm?
7.Your favorite drink? Wine!
8. Your dream/goal? Peace

9. What room are you in? Den
10. Your hobby? Crafts
11. Your fear? Fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Singer
15. Muffins? Cranberry
16. Wish list item? Spa Day

17. Where did you grow up? Illinois/NY
18. Last thing you did? Dogwalk
19. What are you wearing? Sweats
20. Your TV? OFF
21. Your pets? Cat and Dog
22. Friends? Yes!
23. Your life? Full
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Vehicle? VW
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? AC Moore
29. Your favorite color? Mood?
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last week?
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? AC Moore
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mr. Spam

35. Favorite place to eat? Back Porch



Okay I tried to stick to one word but cheated with two a couple of times.


Now I am passing this wonderful award on to.........
Please stop by and visit these wonderful artists.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie ~ thank you so much! You are very thoughtful! Your answers were good...I don't know...it seems pretty hard to stick to one word especially as blabby as I am but I'll give it a go! Love your art & thanks again! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun award! thanks for passing it on to me :) sticking to one word is difficult!~

    ReplyDelete