Friday, April 24, 2009

Hi all - well I do not have an image for you all tonight. We just got a new computer today yayy. It was about time. My laptop was 6 years old and behind on two internet updates. I was dreading that it may die and I wouldn't be able to ship or check my art listings. However, I feel a bit naked. I haven't uploaded all my images yet so I am kind of starting new here. I have some great listings up on ebay though this week and they are getting great bids and lots of attention. Thank you!

I have so much to share with you guys. I have lots of new paintings brewing and they will all be posted soon. I also have an old friend and a great artist that just bid on some of the paintings and I will be featuring his website. So......stay tuned.

I wish you all the very best weekend and lots of good happy thoughts!
carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment