Monday, April 20, 2009



Well here is another painting that is up on ebay this week- she really looks much better in person. I took photos yesterday but the sun just wouldn't come out. Even when it is sunny it is really hard to capture colors accurately. The only good part is that people are even happier when they get their package.

This is titled the Queen Of Cups. I have always been drawn to iconic, mythological and religious art and a lot of my art is inspired in some way by the tarot. The Queen Of Cups is a card of emotions and as I understand it filtered into the Queen of Hearts in the playing cards - that's why she has some hearts floating around her.

I really wish you could all see her in person but I guess I have to accept the limitations of the monitor.

See you all soon.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment