Sunday, November 1, 2009

What happened to Sunday?

First of all I would like to say Happy Halloween to everyone!  For the first time of my adult life I live in a house, in a neighborhood and it was so adorable to see all the little trick or treaters.  There were fairy princesses, little Hulks, soldiers, a gorilla, a skeleton, an elephant whew they were all so cute!  It was magical to see the parade of characters coming up the walk. 

Secondly, for all of you that check for my latest listings that almost always appear on Sunday - sorry I don't have anything for you tonight.  I just had one of those slow moving weeks and the creativity took effort.  I did get one painting done for tonight but the day was so rainy that I just couldn't get a decent picture.  Things started moving again this afternoon and I am close to complete on another painting.  I am going to be listing what I have for the week on Tue with a 5 day listing so please check back.  

More soon.........

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. It's always so much fun to see all the lil' ones on Halloween! {the big ones too!}

    ReplyDelete